Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 9: Upside down, boy you turn me....

The workout: 5 rounds of 20 squats (85 lbs) and one minute of handstand against the wall. Prescribed: 135 lbs and 20 yards walking on you hands.

Can't walk on my hands, so we came up with something upside down that also gets that feeling going. This was difficult, but fun, too.

Before the workout I spent almost 5 hours on a chemistry field trip. I will never get those hours back.

Also, music man was arrested again today, this time because he assaulted one of the people he lives with. The wheels of justice grind slowly, but exceedingly fine. Blah, blah, blah.....

2 comments:

  1. The main site has some odd workouts these days. Fun, but odd.

    I think the music man is going down. Assaulting the people who provide you with shelter is a bad plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, wait. Is music man the reason for the pepper spray?

    ReplyDelete