Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 12: Chillin' with my Chemistry peeps

This was a rest day, unless you count Chemistry and Physics. I am becoming even less of a Chem fan as the semester progresses, but as I have said before -before I went back to school, in fact- these are the last undergraduate classes I will ever take. In September I will start my DPT through the Army, but until then I am stuck in community college hell. I sometimes with I were disaffected enough to spend my class time texting and surfing the web on my laptop, but as long as I can live vicariously through those to my left and right in class who are already doing so, I can feel like I am really a part of the community college experience. Aside from that, if I do not pay attention in Chem, I would never pass. It is not really hard, but it just keeps on coming. Four more weeks and it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment