Friday, April 23, 2010

19, 20 and 21: Turdness

Day 19: Supposed to be a very cool workout, but it did not go.

Every minute on the minute cleans, as heavy as possible. Score = lowest plus highest. Matt and Scott tore this one up and tied. Matt's superior (just ask him) technique kept pace with Scott's brute force. Some day, though, Scott will get his form down, perhaps he'll show me what to do when he does, and then it will get ugly in D-Town.

I did my first warm up and felt my back muscles reach down and punch me in the asshole, and I mean hard. I replaced this workout with 5 x 5 shoulder press.

Day 20: A welcome rest.

Day 21: 3 rounds for time of 5 squats and 20 ring dips. I did front squats @ 95# (I think I am ready for more, but was favoring the back for what was, hopefully, the last time. I did the dips with one band. 100 ring dips will get your attention, let me tell ya'.

No comments:

Post a Comment