Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 13: Hello lower back

Today's workout: The Filthy 50, with Matt, Scott (tawdry 25, you lazy sow!) and me.

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders (replaced with side to side jumps over a milk crate)

The clock, the high-tech, Matt-got-for-his-birthday-and-we-can't-fucking-figure-it-out-to-save-our-damned-lives-clock stopped at 20 minutes, so I am not sure what my time was. It is probably around 40 or so minutes. At least next time will be a pr. For some reason, though, Matt and I failed to bring water, but Scott saved our lives (maybe a bit overstated) when he produced a gallon of clear magic from his truck. Thanks, dude.

Unfortunately, I tweaked my back. I felt it two days ago, but at the end of this workout it was definitely tweaked. I am hoping it is better tomorrow. Waaaah, waaaah, haaaa, mommy, owie! Ok, I got that out of my system.

1 comment: