Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Solo Cindy

It's lonely at the top, or at least it's lonely at the house right now. Matt, gym builder extraordinaire, left Monday, and Petra went on a business trip to Denver the next day. So I am by myself for the next few days. Watch out for destructive behavior, chewing, anxious barking, gnawing at my own coat and skin, to follow.

The workout, all by my lonesome, to christen the backyard gym (aka, "The Complex," until a better name is suggested):

Cindy
As many rounds as possible (AMRAP) 20 minutes
5 Pull Ups
10 Push ups
15 Squats

10 rounds plus 5 pull ups.

An now I have to go, because this chicken is getting ready to start OBLC -medical officer boot camp- in about an hour. Today will start with just a weigh-in, but I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

2 comments:

  1. Chicken Ranch CrossFit. Thats what I'm callin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect name. I think I'll run with it.

    ReplyDelete